Skip to main content
- Assists parents in shifting their role from former spouses or significant others to co-parents.
- Reduces emotional attachment to the marital relationship.
- Helps parents identify their contribution to conflict while increasing impulse control.
- Identifies the impasses to effective communication and proposes effective interventions to address the issues.
- Addresses and reduces the behavioral characteristics of parent alienation.
- Recognizes the therapeutic needs of the family members and makes the appropriate referrals.
- Assess the emotional impact of parental behaviors on the child.